Force Unleashed II

half the time I play these - its simply to watch the graphics and the story and to think... "wow, thats cool" I still have not beat FU1 yet though...

It's a great game i think. although yea it was really short and didnt explain the cloning proccess other than tht i really did enjoy the game. i loved the storyline

It's a great game i think. although yea it was really short and didnt explain the cloning proccess other than tht i really did enjoy the game. i loved the storyline

That was the point. You're not supposed to know if Starkiller actually lived or not -- and if the Starkiller you play in TFU II is the same Starkiller from TFU I.

This is why I rent games. Major "Block Buster Games" that only feature single player (IE Assassin's Creed, both TFU's and Fable) are only 4-10 hours long. I beat TFU II in less than 4 hours on medium.

What makes me sick is that they will release a DLC and several thousand people will buy it. ICK. That's just WRONG.

The whole Force Unleashed Saga would have made a better movie than video game. Think about it, you spend 10 minutes mashing lightning combos, throw some stuff, jump around a bit, then watch a cutscene where SOMETIMES you get to press a button.

Don't get me wrong, I love the games, the atmosphere and the storyline -- I just hate the length, and the fact that Lucasarts gets away with charging 60 dollars for a very very short game.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back