The Girl Next Door

PrincessMando

New Hunter
Hey everyone! I am so happy to be apart of this community! I'm out of Muskogee Oklahoma and My husband just recently joined up and got me really interested (CAPTIVAN is the handle for him) in becoming a member of the Mercs and wanting to be really active in the community. I recently opened my own company doing fairy tale and princess type parties for kids and working with the Make A Wish foundation and although my company is really geared towards the girls, I love being able to do something equally cool for the boys and being able to give back to the community with the Make a Wish foundation is always cool and what a better way to do it than with Star Wars.

I have never really been big into Star Wars (mostly because my ex husband was scarily obsessed with it) until the last year or so and with more and more kids becoming new fans and talking about how awesome the clone wars has been, i wanted to give it a shot and I fell in love and *** can I just say I'm totally addicted now...the guys at my local gamestop call me the Hot Nerd. Call me crazy, but I kinda have taken on that role now seeing how I've become totally engrossed in building custom mandos for myself and my husband and traveling to con to con for various Anime and SciFi conventions...Love this crazy life I lead!

But I wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone on TDH and cannot WAIT to get more involved in the community with you guys and hopefully learn a thing or two...and of course, meet some amazingly awesome people!

Til next time!

-PrincessMando-

Welcome to the forum. I am in Oklahoma City. If you need any help or info let me know. I travel with my job, so the next time I am in the area you, your husband, and I should meet for dinner. Always good to meet a fellow Okie Star Wars fan or two.

I do a lot of hospital visits in my spare time with the 501st and believe it or not, I sometimes think the girls like hanging out with the costume characters more than the boys sometimes... I dress as Batman as well (always a hit with the little young lady's).

Welcome to the TDH.

Sean

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back