Chewie Mark II

At last the second Chewie is 95% complete. Need to add some more hair on the feet, get the lip snarl working and it's good to roll.

This is one is more in keeping with the original, I made a new head sculpt entirely with a deeper muzzle. The hair is darker and a little shorter in places.

Already starting to cut out the pattern for Chewie Mark III!

Couple of pics!

DSC_6712.jpg

DSC_6713.jpg

Awesome work Dougie :). Is this the same body as the first Chewie you made with a new head or is it a fully new build? I just remeber you saying you were selling the original thats all. Have you done a bowcaster yet?

Awesome work Dougie :). Is this the same body as the first Chewie you made with a new head or is it a fully new build? I just remeber you saying you were selling the original thats all. Have you done a bowcaster yet?

Everything is brand spanking new, the first Chewie was sold!

Haven't bothered with any weapons yet, will probably just use an E-11 when I have the C3PO backpack finished.

Everything is brand spanking new, the first Chewie was sold!

Haven't bothered with any weapons yet, will probably just use an E-11 when I have the C3PO backpack finished.

you making the 3po to go in it? am i readin this right, man you are too good. have you thought about crankin out a snoova (chewie undercover build at all, cyber eye/messy flattop/bit more grey-silver in him). i'd love to have a crack at it in the new year inspired by your builds, but if you beat me go for it.
BEAUTIFUL WORK(y)

Snoova would not be on my list of wookiees to do or any of the holiday special freaks!!!!!
But Tarfful and any of the other ROTS wookiees certainly are!

In fact I'm working on an alternative Chewie mask with dreadlocks to double up as a generic wookiee warrior.

Gobsmacked____________________________________________________________________________Beautiful, im loving that blend of hair color (on chewie of course), did you change much this time with regards to the last build anything you improvise on feet ect... also is this one taller? chewie was my favourite till boba came on the seen i still have a sweet spot for him.

Inspiration and genius--one and the same.

Gobsmacked____________________________________________________________________________Beautiful, im loving that blend of hair color (on chewie of course), did you change much this time with regards to the last build anything you improvise on feet ect... also is this one taller? chewie was my favourite till boba came on the seen i still have a sweet spot for him.

Inspiration and genius--one and the same.

This one is slightly taller at 7' 6", overall a bit skinnier too.

Not much difference from the last build, just darker and shorter hair, mask is completely new.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back