Just sayin' !

BooBoo Fett

Active Hunter
It may sound goofy, but I just wanted to say ...I love this place!!!

There is so much enthusiasm and talent here, and being able to supply other members with items I create is an honor and pleasure.

I spend an inordinate amount of time browsing and reading member posts. It is so great to see so many others with the same passion.

My best and cheers to everyone here!

Terry Emelio

Last edited by a moderator:
well, Terry, we all love you! you are a stand up guy, quality vendor, and just a pleasure to know, brother...:cheers i have to agree with you, TDH ROCKS!! :)

i was wondering what "i just wanted to DAY" was all about too...:lol:

well, Terry, we all love you! you are a stand up guy, quality vendor, and just a pleasure to know, brother...:cheers i have to agree with you, TDH ROCKS!! :)

i was wondering what "i just wanted to DAY" was all about too...:lol:

What are yo talking about? read again, Willis. :)

LMAO u r to right brother...I do too...I need to get my *** to be though DL clone wars though one episode at a time on the last three

While I appreciate the sentiment I really hope thats not your real number I would suggest taking it down only for your own sake. Spammers can get a hold of it.

Too late to worry about that. All my info (name, address, phone and e-mail) had been posted here long ago. I do business here. I am hiding from no one and have nothing to hide :) But, thanks for the sentiment.

Cheers!

Got to agree with your thoughts Terry.

I use a lot of Star Wars related forums and this is one of the best if not the best.
The guys on here are friendly and offer help and advice with no real pretence.

TDH...we salute you!

You're so right Terry ! (y)
And it's not goofy at all to say what you think when it makes peoples happy.
I also want to say that you personally are very kind and that you do a great job with props :D

Thanks to Art for this place that looks for me like Mandalore with every people respecting and helping each other for the best :cheers

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back