Opinion on Helmet Options

Sportsshifter

New Hunter
Hey Guys,

I am relatively new to these boards and had a question of opinion. I am just getting started on my suit, and I have a friend / fellow star wars fan with a rather large collection. Well he has a Master Replicas helmet. He offered to sell it to me. How does this one compare to some of the helmets offered here such as the FettPride or BobaMaker? Is this offer worth jumping on, or should I go with one of the well knowns around here?

well, for one, if you dont like the "pinch" of the visor area, you will need to do this...

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f23/master-replica-pinch-fix-how-i-did-26216/

the mr is a nice helmet, but i think for the money and time that you will spend on it you could get one of the best, and i mean best, helmets here on TDH...(y) alot of people have the MR helmet and their Fetts are fantastic...its really what you want...;) but ya, for the money, you could easily get a bobamaker or fettpride helmet and then even have someone paint it for you...(y)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back