do u insure your fett ????

dlzx9r

Active Hunter
finishing up my fett . was thinking what if :facepalm . have alot in it . bet it's not all going to be covered by home owners insurance . do u guys have extra insurance on yours ? how did that conversation go with your agent ??? :rolleyes thanks for your input .

:cheers

I asked mine, she told me with all my collectables it would be wise to get additional insurance from a place that does that kind of stuff. Found a few places online but as with anything online buyer beware. Never did it because I have never seen any reviews I trust.

when i was working on my Fett, i managed to find a really good insurance company here in australia who insured my collection as part of my contents AND they also insured my suit for when i took it out into public in case anything serious happened to it or it got stolen :)
it did cost me a bit extra but i thought, hey, i put alot of money into so its worth it

Damo

Going too, once its together, will sum it up and declare it as an specified contents item (like my comic books insured for $5000gs) will cost extra but worth it for your kit, and like Damo said can be insured while you wear it (personal valuable customised cover item) so if anyone breaks anything while your troopin, your covered.(y)

they insure household stuff including property in your vehicles and such had an issue where i had a break in, in my truck no issues had $ to replace my stuff three days later

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back