Neo-Crusade Armor

Rainingnight

New Hunter
Yeah this is my first question and post. I would just like to know if anyone has attempted to make a neo-crusader type armor shown in both kotor games. I love the death watch armor mind you, but do prefer the neo-crusader armor?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is only one person so far who has actually been working on completing a set of Neo Crusader armor. Makris Brik from the Mercs has been working on this suit for the better part of a year.

m5005.jpg

Over the years there have been several people who have wanted to put it together but couldn't figure out how to do the cowl.

nah it cant be that he is the only one i remember reading a thread about a neo build not too long ago here in the custom mando section.... tho maybe its the same guy idk .-.

To my knowledge Carlo is the only person with a troopable set of Neo Crusader armor. I've I said earlier, many people have started working on armor, or wanted to build a set...but never finished or followed through.

I would imagine that you'd do the cowl the same way you would for a Batman costume (minus the ears) then cast the face mask as a seperate solid peice?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back