Finally Painted Up My FP Armor

deadland

Well-Known Hunter
Well these last few weeks I finally got a chance to paint up my FP armor while I a wait my replacement bucket from FP. Let me first say that this armor is awesome not only is it light weight which will help when it comes time to trooping but it is super accurate. You can't go wrong with his stuff from the buckets to armor and gaunts Chris is the man!!!

Well as for the armor it is painted up in the ROTJ scheme as i am putting together and SE Fett for the damage I used a combination of stencils and stencils created from the ref photos in the image gallery. I still have to add the chest and shoulder decals and the damage that surrounds them but that will come later.

Well on to the pics please feel free to offer up any suggestions.

thanks,

Rob
DSCN3099.JPGDSCN3094.JPGDSCN3101.JPGDSCN3100.JPGDSCN3105.JPGDSCN3096.JPGDSCN3098.JPGDSCN3095.JPGDSCN3097.JPGDSCN3102.JPGDSCN3106.JPGDSCN3103.JPGDSCN3104.JPG

I will eventually be going with Lucky31's decals but I am waiting till I need to order for my bucket and jet pack.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back