Wizardofflight – Status – Overwhelmed!

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
Hello All!

Sorry I haven’t been around much the past several months. Real life has been keeping me quite busy. With the adoption of our send boy last year I barely have time to think these days. Between soccer, tree houses, scouts and everything else it has been a whirlwind blur. I had planned a major overhaul of all the templates, but that hasn’t happened, YET! It is still the plan I just have to figure out how to squeeze it in.

I try to answer all the emails and PM requests for templates and files, but I know that some have fallen through the cracks and for that I apologize. If you are waiting on me for something please let me know. Send me an e-mail at wizardofflight@comcast.net and I’ll do my best to get it out to you.

Also I would like to thank everyone for your kind words

I really want to get my Fett template project back on track, but it doesn’t look likely for the foreseeable future. So, bear with me, I will do my best to help out when I can.

Good luck with all your Fett projects.

Alan

Alan,
Whether you're here a little, or alot, your contributions are a MAJOR help to everyone. We could NEVER thank you enough for your tireless work with these templates you've provided to the community. Your inputs, no matter when they are, are invaluable. Thank you !!!

Kids come first, always.

Your templates as they are now populate the mandalorian world, so we should all be thankful for what you have done even if you never update a thing.

Thanks and enjoy those kids, I know I am enjoying mine.

Thanks guys. Over the past couple of years I have seen the templates pop-up all over the web on a number of websites which is really cool. I get e-mails from all over the world and I am continually amazed by all of the talented folks out there.

Alan

Alan, I will add what everybody else has already said and probably will say- it doesnt matter how often you pop on here, the contribution you've made to this community with your templates more than lets you off for not popping on here weekly to say hi ;). Just think how many mandos are wandering around with armour made from your templates. Thanks fella :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back