CC knee armor, boot armor and darts run

payment will be sent soon. have been in the hospital since last week. and home for just 2 days now. Was not able to get online here till today

rob

Quick question.....Do we have to wait till everyone on the list pays before we get our items ? Or those who paid get theirs and those who haven't miss out ?

As soon as I can scounge some money I need to order gauntlet parts for my Cruzer gaunts. They will not be complete to they have Dark-Side parts installed.

If some people don't come through or you have extras, I'll buy a set of accurate knee darts, all plastic missile, whipcord dart, and all of the gauntlet darts. (y)

If some people don't come through or you have extras, I'll buy a set of accurate knee darts, all plastic missile, whipcord dart, and all of the gauntlet darts. (y)

Can you tell me the Kit numbers?

For who still not paid, now is out of the run.
So, PM me before to pay

Actually, I'll also pay for Boba Leo's stuff too, because he was going to have you send me his stuff to install on his gauntlets that I am assembling. I can settle up with him later. PM coming. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any up-dates brother Dark-side ?

I have my you beaut cruzer gaunts and am lookin' forward to getting some nice darts to go with 'em. ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back