Flight Suit

elderpresto

New Hunter
Does anyone know how I can contact someone who can make Jango's Flight Suit or his Vest? I have already been in touch with 'Ladysewfous", but, I was wondering if there is anyone else that can do the sam job for less. I am just trying to shop around to see who can do what and at what cost.;) Also, what would the quality level be as far as astectics are concerned? How does it look? Any info would be great because that is the next pieces I want to get.:lol:

Thanks, toa all
elderpresto

there is also Red Kap postman blue coveralls. just google Red Kap coveralls and you can find them online easily.

Yeah I did the Red Kap thing, it looks good but for screen accuracy there are other options (LSFU, Bobamaker, Bleahhh)

For the vest, there is a seamstress over at the Mando Mercs (this is what I did, but I also had a bunch of charcoal grey leather), as well as BM, Bleahhh, LSFU, etc. here at TDH.

I have found a flight suit. A pair of Postman Blue Overalls on line. I will take a look at the red kap. Who is this seamstres over at mando mercs? I would like to know so I can contact her for my vest.

You get what you pay for. For the quality of work you get from Ladysewforus, her prices are cheap, trust me. She uses top of the line materials, heavy duty, zippers, tailors it to your measurements. All that for under $200 bucks! Her customer services is also second to none.

Elder, I will get you her contact info... as for what Guinzo said, I completely agree, if you can afford it, go with LSFU... if not, there are definetely cheaper alternatives (Red Kap Postman blue coveralls for one) that will work until you can spend a little more for the superb quality of LSFU and BM.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back