Hsbro B,F 3 times removed

The back panels u painted on are ROTJ not ESB which you have going on the rest of the helmet...not sure if you knew that or not....
Thanx for the advise but , its actualy suposed to be neither, its painted in the colours of the Sandy touring helmet, if i was going for E.S.B id havew failed misserably .
there were originaly 6 difrent styles and i plan to atempt each one

Last edited by a moderator:
you talking about the PP2v2 youll have to excuse me for mistaking it with the yellow kill stripes sandys had the red/orange not yellow
painting-grant-mccune-helmet-gmh-sandy-pp2-promo-helmet.jpg-47508d1287670908

Yes in all fair nes i did get the colours a bit off i did do the stipes orange over yellow shouldhav been over red, any way ive been pulling a few out off the mould and im going to do the same sceam just with closer colours , I also sanded the hell out of one got it smooth am moving the arows over 2 mls and just neatn in the whole thingup and going to rest the mould with the cleaned up version

DSC03853.JPGDSC03856.JPGDSC03863.JPGOk so what ive done here is with the casts i made keept one of them as it came out just cleaned it up, an of the other 2 i cut themm up and am in the middle of making one as close to the real thing as pos , basicliy changed all the mesurements using photos and my jango asok and my old mystery as refrences(only), After getting all the sizes right i thort i was pretty happy with it exept for the dome shape from birds eye veiw so ive cut the dome off again and used a mix of expoxy filler and fiber glass resin mixed em together so they can be painted on then applied and worked it to the shape it should be, its a lot of work but iv put this much time in it so far i may as well get it right im all so making the ears up , at the right size and a 2 sets of the larger wof size for the hasbro mod and its resin copy i might as well finish them astempting as it is to cut them both up aswell and get the ears the right size but ill limit my self,

DSC03863.JPG

DSC03856.JPG

DSC03853.JPG

DSC03865.JPGThis is were its at at the mo it now basicly has nothig to do with the hasbro lid tho dont think itd be a good idea to start a new thread

DSC03865.JPG

Thanx Elusive
I have placed the helmet ive made next to my mystery helmet(Iadded the ear platforms on my self) for comparison onlyDSC03873.JPGDSC03871.JPGI have painstakinly cut it up trimed it down heated it up and cooled it downmany times now and i think ihave almost gotten it rightDSC03875.JPG,Getting the profile and the and the egg shape on the dome tok alot of work , i hope you guys like it ,I know each step in this evolution of this build i think i have it right but this thime i think i rely have it coverd, in the middle of scratching up some ears at the mo.
Just to reitterate all of this helmet is made by me nothing has been used from any one elses build oriinaly the dome was from a hasbro fett 2 genarations agoand i have extensivly remade that , the mystery is for comparison only ..
Thanx for reading

DSC03873.JPG

DSC03871.JPG

DSC03875.JPG

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back