Newbie needing some help!

Stormtrooper83

New Hunter
I already posted on another thread, but it doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere haha so I thought I'd try to start my own post. I just joined this board a few days ago and I'm trying to get some info on anyone who makes the Leia Endor costume (with poncho) for my wife for halloween. I'm going to be a stormtrooper and my 8 month old will be a little Ewok :D Any info or help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Hi and welcome :)

Have you tried over at the Rebel Legion? Rebel Legion :: Index there's an entire forum there dedicated to Leia. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone there who can help you with the Leia costume for your wife :) Good luck!

Well, I saw an awesome poncho but I wasn't able to get in contact with the person who made it because I have to be a member, which you have to apply for and must have some sort of "Good Guys" costume which I don't have. I have a Stormtrooper costume. Anyway, if there's anything you know I can do to get in contact with her, let me know! Thanks!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back