Third Season of The Clone Wars

Mereel

Hunter
What did you guys think of the first two episodes? I myself really liked the designs of the few ARC Troopers that you saw, especially the skull design of Commander Colt, the one with the Skull on his helmet. I was a little disappointed that him along with the one in blue got killed off so quickly, but that was pretty much my only disappointment. I also read in Star Wars Insider, when they interviewed Dave Filoni that we'll be seeing more of Echo and Fives, so there's going to be hopefully more screen time for the ARC's. And I couldn't have been the only one to notice the THX-1138 reference either. :)

An awesome start to the new season, and yeah I had a little laugh at the THX-1138 referance. Can't wait to see the RC's in action to.

I'm looking forward to them as well. I'm also quite interested in Savage Opress as well, looking forward to seeing that episode, and where they go with it.

I'm wanting to see some of Skirata's boys, is that too much to ask? I did enjoy these 2 episodes mainly because it focused less on the Obi and Anakin show and more on the clones which to me are far more interesting. However they did leave me in a blind rage when the previews showed that they are going to immediately ruin the next episode by focusing on Jar Jar. Unless he dies, I have absolutely NO desire to see him.

I'm going to say it, no matter how unpopular it may be. I think Jar-Jar can be funny and the occasional episode from him is a nice break. However, I don't like the substitute voice actor they got. I wish it was still Ahmed Best doing the voice.

One thing I liked about the season premiere was seeing Jango's headset in use by the clones. That was cool.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back