Armor/Greeblies Gauntlet Help...

MaulMaus

Active Hunter
I'm working on the ol' Zam... Yes it is shocking (I'm surprised it's not a big pile of dust or a rat's nest by now!). I've gotten the gauntlets finished except for the stupid black plastic piece that is supposed to go into the upper arm piece - but I don't know how it is supposed to be fixed in there. (Somewhere along the way, I lost MonCal's wonderful instructions and CD - they probably are a pile of dust somewhere... *sigh*)

It doesn't even look like that piece "fits" - too small. So ... if worse comes to worse ... what do I use to replace it?

Next up... finishing up the front armor/harness... :D

It's about 6 3/4" (to 7") by 2 3/4". (inside opening) It's hard to measure it exactly ... so a piece would need to be a little longer and wider than that. The piece of plastic I have is very stiff and doesn't want to bend to the correct curve for the inside of the gauntlet. That and I don't know how to attach it.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Ah, well the opening on my gauntlets is much smaller than that, so the piece I sculpted for that section is going to be too small for yours but I still might have something else that will work.

Send me your email address. I just got the tutorial from moncal today (I had just recently gotten gauntlets from him). So I can send you the instructions. :)

Thanks anyway Foxbatkllr.... If the "official" method doesn't work out... something will! I will not let a piece of plastic beat me! LOL

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back