Might want to stay away from Croz23

99centTaco

Active Hunter
He ordered a belt. Paid a little extra, his belt went out a few days late due to being indoors from tropical storm rains last week, and other personal issues. I am sure he received his belt today and has now tried to get his money back as well. Might want to stay away from this guy.

Mail has come and gone today. No belt.

And yes, if you're someone who can't provide me and my dollar with quality service PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME. Professional vendors only need apply :)

taco has always been a stand-up guy and takes care of his customers. he has a very good reputation around here for good reasons.

Mail has come and gone today. No belt.

And yes, if you're someone who can't provide me and my dollar with quality service PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME. Professional vendors only need apply :)
Are you serious? Do you think you might have trouble getting anyone to sell you anything now? Taco is no crook and having dealt with him for some time I dont think it likely he has become one.

I dunno the circumstances but both belts went out I beleive at the same time I got mine. This is my 3rd Taco belt plus a taco holster and a sling. I received each item. Taco even made good on a belt that seems to have gone missing in the mail, at his own expense I might add.
As long as he keeps making stuff I want (that is outside my own leatherworking abilities) I will keep buying. Just my personal experience.

You do realize that if you are in another country things HAVE to go through CUSTOMS right and they can be held up there....so maybe both of you should relax a minute and wait it out

I commend all of you for standing up and defending "one of your own." After all, in your eyes, I'm just a "newbie" and what could I possibly know? But no one, outside of myself and Taco, has any knowledge of the facts and details of this SPECIFIC transaction.

After numerous attempts over the past week and a half, I have finally received a full, honest explanation from Taco of where he went wrong in all of this. Including his regret for making the accusation that I already have the belt and I am in some way, trying to swindle him out of both the item and the payment.

According to the tracking, it looks as though the package will be delivered this afternoon. And as far as Taco and I are concerned, once it's received, there will be no issue.

I've this could be resolved by checking the tracking number, why this "fight"on this forum. I might be a newbie on this forum but I've been on different fora about different subjects for many years now and I just can't stand people "fighting" about something that can be resolved in another way without name calling in public.

This situation could have been handled far better in private and there was no need to bring it here in the open from either party. I'm locking this thread.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back