WARNING...Another Mungrel to watch for! Don't buy from him!

BH Reaper

Hunter
Hi fellow Fett's, just letting you know we have an ex Redback member who is pure scum out to rip SW peeps off. He has been kicked out of our Garrison and is banned from MANY sites and is trying it on at RPF at the moment. His name is Mitchell Laine. He has been identified on Whitearmor, FISD, attempting to sell stuff he wont post!

We have our local cops involved but he's a sneaky mungrel and keeps moving around.

He has used names like - Warlord, Brissy Trooper, Dylan, that we know of (Apparently there is an actual lad using Warlord who is a cool lad).

So be wary guys and gals. please ask me if your not sure and I can always ask Garrison members to help minimize damage this idiot causes.

i read about this guy a few weeks back when i had a visit to you guys forums. it does suck that you guys had to kick a member out and you're garrison isn't even a year old yet. but you can't leave someone like that unpunished, even if it's just kicking them out of the club.

It is hard to do this but no one deserves to be ripped off. Quite a few of us here want to catch up with him to 'talk' things over.......

Brissytrooper is at it again, under the name Blane palmer and using photos from a 501st members Ts-Snowtrooper Armour being sold by Shadowlova, who of cause is legit.
If you see Blane palmer or anyone other than Shadowlova posting on other forums with these photos please let the admins know imediatly.
Here is one of the photos as referance:
P1010007.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back