PROBLEMS WITH FIREFOX?

FettDad

Active Hunter
hey guys, anyone else having problems with firefox? TDH is my home page so i come straight here when i bring up firefox...however, the last few days i have not been able to get firefox to connect to TDH, or any other site for that matter...?? says "unable to connect" and problem loading page...i have used firefox for awhile now, and thought maybe i should uninstall it, and then install it again, and the same thing happens still...thoughts? am i doing something wrong? thanks guys...i can get here with Internet Explorer, so i am not at a total loss, but i would like to keep using the firefox browser for my TDH dealings...cheers! :cheers

I would start by checking the add-ons that you have (if any). Make sure you have the most recent version and all that jazz. If you want something other than Internet Explorer and Firefox give Google Chrome a try. It's quick, simple and easy.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back