boba helmet

hewitt

New Hunter
I just joined today and would like to say hello and ask you a couple of quick questions.
I'm planning on buying my first boba helmet and would like to know if anyone here has bought the fibreglass kit from a UK guy called boba maker and wheather or not its a good buy. The other question is does anyone have the instructions to build the cardboard version. The reason why i ask is i'm having alot of problems signing up. Again many thanks and I look forward to getting professional help from you guys with a Boba mannequin.

I have not personally purchased from Bobamaker, but what I have seen of his products looks excellent. The reviews I've read also praise his work. As for the cardboard bucket tutorials, I have attached three at the bottom of this post. The first is member Honus' original Instructable, off of which most, if not all, cardboard Boba helmets I've seen are derived from. The other two are builds by member Antman. His first attempt is less detail-oriented, but more complete. He never finished the second build, as far as I know, but it goes into much more detail regarding each step.

Honus:
How to make a cardboard costume helmet

Antman 1:
First post, first WOF bukcet build - cardboard!

Antman 2:
AntMan's Second Cardboard Scratch Build

Hope this helps.

I have done the cardboard build (came out awesome) and now own a bucket from FettPride and I plan on purchasing one from M-DSB Props. I tried on their M-DSB Medium Assassin at Comic-Con in July, they are very well made with a hybrid plastic that is very tough.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back