ROTJ Jetpack...

LMAO i was just talking to Sonik on the phone about that myself....BFUKs is correct but to scaled down IMO it should have more girth the missile that is and that makes the ribs off a little bit...Ill take pics of mine in a week Ill have my internets up and running right. And hopefully my audio parts from bobby will be here to install in the JP...repainting it this week....just laid the maroon and white down tonight...onto the yellow tomorrow

i would go with the movie prop references on this one. although keep in mind if we're thinking technical here in star wars, he has 6 jetpacks in his posession on the slave 1-4. 3 are green of sorts, the 2 from the series are there, and the last two i think may be his fathers old ones, but i digress.

oddly enough ive never had anybody point this out. good save man.

As promised my BFUK packs back side...and front used the photos to guess what it looked like before those modifications and what not
5001320769_6145d6fa93_b.jpg

5001288505_75c7c8b1aa_b.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back