Blaster EE-3

lol i have a cheating way of doing this sorta, but u need about 30 bux and a walmart.

theres a kids lazer tag rifle of boba fetts its a kids size of the esb version ee3, but if u remove the stock and replace it with a longer wood one, paint it, elongate the barrel, its is a working noise making identical. cost aout 50 bux total and if u have a dremel tool, is an *** load easier to do.

Mustang, are you talking about the new Hasbro Boba gun? It makes a decent custom pistol, but unless you are 5-3, it's alot cheaper and easier to scratch build one. I spent $10 and a few hours on mine.

My ESB Build

huh well i never thought about scratching it, but then again, i can also use the pistol part instead of ordering the flare gun.

all i had to do was stretch the barrel, fill in the screw holes, put carbon tubing around the barrel inside it, lengthen and replace the stock with wood, and metal frame ring, and then spray paint it black, wear-tear it, and voila.

if u have the templates for the homemade EE3 i would love to try it out. *sees the hyper link*

ooh that IS impressive. although the EE3 is the one that has the spines on the barrel. but i digress, yours is impressive.

but if u have 40 bucks to spare, my ee3 worked out fine. when i have some pix, i will show ya kk?

Well it's a good idea to just buy a pistol to work with as an original Webley Flare gun will run you about $1200 bucks. For templates, you can just read my WIp and search on here for WOF's drawings for the accurate blueprints. As for the designation of EE-3, I not concerned with what it's called, I am building an ESB Boba, therefore need the ESB gun. That one does not have fins. It's simply a Webley with the same Graflex flash tube they use for Vader's saber as the tip, a scope added to the top, with molex connectors and v-8 model engine parts for greebs.

Well it's a good idea to just buy a pistol to work with as an original Webley Flare gun will run you about $1200 bucks. For templates, you can just read my WIp and search on here for WOF's drawings for the accurate blueprints. As for the designation of EE-3, I not concerned with what it's called, I am building an ESB Boba, therefore need the ESB gun. That one does not have fins. It's simply a Webley with the same Graflex flash tube they use for Vader's saber as the tip, a scope added to the top, with molex connectors and v-8 model engine parts for greebs.

lol okay. i can respect that. easily. just have fun with the one you make man, what i say is unimportant. if you love it, then you should be proud.

we'll support ya one way or another on here regardless, but there may be some vets to offer tips for remakes.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back