My Jango WIP.....NOW FINISHED

holy cow I haven't posted a pic from a troop in forever. I have been trooping my Boba Fett lately. I really need to break Jango out and run him around the block.

Please do! I'd like to add a couple more reference photos to my collection ;) I've just given my Jango a good shine, wholly out of jealousy of how shiny yours is!

I hadn't trooped in Jango in a while but last night I did the Texas Rangers Star Wars Night. Here are a few pics

hDFpbx.jpg

JVnxxC.jpg

ieXZBG.jpg

u49IgR.jpg

mONW4M.jpg

2J6St4.jpg

Where is your vest from? I have a loanstar vest and am having trouble with the sleeves sticking straight out kind of like wings. Wondering if there is a trick to get them to lay down more.

my vest is from LadySewForUs. She isn't making vests anymore as far as I know. I have seen mine compared to a Loanstar and a Bobamaker and they are very similar. My suggestion to get the the shoulders to lay down is to wear the thing around a bit. Put the armor on the vest and then hang it up or put on a manequin and just let it shape to where it needs to be.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back