need an artist

dlzx9r

Active Hunter
slave 3.jpgslave 2.jpgslave 1.jpgslave 3.jpgslave 2.jpgslave 1.jpghey guys i need an artist :D. any one think they could draw up a slave one paintjob for my bike (y) ? i'am just not that creative :( . have a some fett tronic lights i was thinking of putting somewhere in the faring . any help would greatly appre. .
thanks guys :cheers

If you're gunna use the chest lights, why not use my Boba armor design? I could take some really good pics for ya, if you want. Or I could do you up a bike like mine and send it to you, they could use it as a guide.

thx bam. i have seen that and like . my bikes got more plastic so could look even better i think . wish i could draw . old lady can but can't get her to get into it .
yea sonik thought about a boba armor look probley cause i got the extra chest lights . or a combo of the two . don't think i've seen your paint up on a bike but would love to . know your wanting , getting a bike . would hate to make your's not one of a kind (if u was going to get it painted up like that ). still would like to see one way or another .
thanks guys
david

Bud If i have time this week Ill try and get to it as I have no paint work waiting on a helmet to get here for a commission I'll see what I can do...

thanks S.R. might hit u up for something like that on another project i'm working on . hoping F4R has something awesome . wanting this to be heavy weathered , flat, beat up like our fetts . ship or armor .

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back