Looking for jango Fett boots....

OK, I came today from the soles factory each mold will cost me 1200usd, I need 4 molds that will cover from 7US to 14US.

I worked months ago with the soles factory and they made to me this low height sole (from the silicone molds) that I use in the Republic Commando boots:
2011-09-29151102.jpg

2011-10-06174722.jpg

9036572_orig.jpg

The upper section is ready, here a pic (this is a request from a MandoMerc in white but with Republic Commando sole):
2012-01-26185542.jpg

The Jango Boots will go as the original Kenneth Cole Pitt Crew pattern colors (GMs and Kashyyyk´s will go with soles Tan):
jangobootsrefernce.jpg

As you can see I am almost ready to start the production, I will publish the making of a First RUN, with 4 round number sizes (one for each mold) the first dozen reached and I will start that number series all profit will return to make the next mold based in the second reached dozens and same again to reach the 4 molds.

PRICES: I am not going to take in count the molds costs, only the soles costs added to the other inversions in this model boot, my clone boot live style have a 165ud cost shipped and in this model I have to add the soles cost (more than 2,5 pounds in big sizes), final price 199usd shipped worlwide, estimated time for delivery: a month from the dozen reached.

Thread will be uploaded tomorrow. The updated list will be showed here of course and in a document in my FB group:http://www.facebook.com/groups/108653819216581/

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want those that donated boots for mold making to post up in the for sale thread?

Heatshock, TK337, eagc, rexadams and fettfanatic they have boots for free. You can choose Jango, Live clone, animated clone, and what size you need?

Thanks for you colaboration!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back