Looking for jango Fett boots....

Thanks by the good news Tusken, and thanks all of you by your understanding, Thanks God my son is all Ok now, I want to reply a thread I posted on CTN
IMG_0139.jpg

I have to send all you can see in the pic, I changed my credit card address and paypal suspended my account for verification, you know, little withdrawal and send an email with code verification, I am just waiting the paypal aproval to withdraw the money via ATM to send the items, there are live, toon boots, flightsuits and ammo belt, so, please, a little patience, inside this week I will send all of them.

3 weeks ago, my son has a rhinoplasthy procedure, after the intervention, he came back to Guayaquil but the high temp weather caused the tissues don`t heal well, so, he and I has to stay all this time in Quito, a better wheater and low temp, all tisuues heal and both back to our cities. As some of you know, all this was possible because my copyshop is now under a contracted manager, this give me more time to make your boots and in this case I was in Quito taking care of my son, so tge good new is I have now more time for the leather skills.

Thanks, I already sent him an email asking if the person that has them has returned them already, lets hope this starts moving towards the positive

Still, as of today, no boots back

So eagc your boots were sent to the wrong adress by accident Marcelo doesnt spend alot of time on these boards so he didn't know about the mistake. We were contacted by the guy who got them by accident and hes returning them to us so we can get them to you. I'll pm you marcelo's info so this won't happen again.

Efrain, good to know your boots are with you, now the volunteers can send me a PM with the boots that you want I do for you.
Now a resume about the status on Jango boots, in the factory soles, they will can use the casts to make the Republic Commando soles for clone troopers videogame style only, so, they are working in that now, they suggest me give a big size KC pair boots (not a cast) and they will can scale ALL the sizes, so I will need a 14 or 13UK KC boots for a week in the factory and then will be returned to the volunteer, I will pay for the shippings and this time will come directly to me, after the cast I will can start a interest thread to decide how many soles by number will can I to order.
If someone of you have a 14 or 13UK size, please let me know

Giovanni

Heatshock (Nathan) of bikerscout who originally give us his 13uk pair for the RTV sil. casts, agreed to let me use his boots for the scaling sizes procedure, thanks again Nathan, looks there will be a happy ending.
Giovanni

He wants people who have the proper Jango boots to work with him to get all the sizes for the soles so he can offer accurate Jango boots in all sizes.

Many many thinks happen the past 6 weeks, you can check later in this Facebook link, Log In | Facebook

Dec 10th:

Peritonitis intervention: Imperial Medical Service announcement: Giovanni is currently stable and resting happily in one of our Bacta tanks, recuperating in Post-Op. Medical Droids are monitoring his vitals. Stay tune for his and our up dates. :)

Jan 17th

LOST AND FOUND:Today arrived a box from USA and guess what!, the Keng Lim boots and all the left silicone molds did by Marcelo Gallo in California, I take out the leather section, in the soles factory only need the soles, and now with the Rex Adams GBX boots I have all the elements to finish the Jango/Kashyyyk Trooper/Galactic Marine boots project, thanks friends

IMG_0085.jpg

Jan 19th

GBX boots arrived to make GM accurated boots, sole will be used as reference, thanks so much to Rex Adams

2012-01-20125954.jpg

So, I can continue now with the project, if you want to join to my FB, you can.

Cheers

Giovanni

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say get well soon buddy, these are going to be awesome, can you put me down for a size 10US shipped to the UK when their done. Thanks ;-)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back