Looking for jango Fett boots....

Thanks your feedback Trooperdyl, it is good to hear that, post 15 with the volunteers is updated, we need other numbers to make the soles cast, run the voice, and remember: I am not making boots yet this is the initial stage: the soles cast taking, we need more sizes, an only taking cast session is the ideal timing.
Giovanni

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also take a look at amazon.com and search a Harley Davidson Pallas boot. Or, if money is not too much of an objetc, search Altberg Bootmakers (in the UK) and take a look at the SNEAKER AQUA police boot. Good luck to ya!

OK, I sent PM`s to Fettfanatic, EAGC and Thrax with the Marcello`s address, they can send the boots, Marcelo is ready to host your boots for a few hours.
We will start making the cast of sizes 9.5US(43EU), 10US(44EU) and 11US(45EU).

More sizes would be wonder but there are not more volunteers by the moment.

Thanks ner vod's
Giovanni

This is so great...I am glad some one has stepped up to tackle this...Glad you got a size 10 in there. Looking forward to making a purchase...but also can't wait to see the progress as you guys work on this.

I talked via messenger with EAGC, he putted his boots in a box, will go to the postmail tomorrow, he has the 10US, we still needing more sizes, stay tuned everybody.

Thanks so much Thrax, Fettfanatic sent today the boots to Marcelo we hope will be on CA on Friday, I will ask Marcello take some pics to show the progress. Again, stay tuned.
Giovanni

Good work Giovanni, I sold a pair of boots to a guy here in Australia not sure what size but I'll point him to this thread hopfuly he can help out.

Hi Jaster, nice to see you over here, thanks by your help, I´ll be waiting for the size if avalaible to cast.
Giovanni

Hello guys, I am from Czech Republic and I am trying make Jango Fett's costume. I just want ask, if some of those boots can be used for creating Jango Fetts boots, thanks:

5437046860_20f4eafeed_z.jpg

bigger image - http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5300/5437046860_11982ae88f_o.jpg

Jaroslav Salek
ID-8604
Czech Outpost

here an update about the boots, Marcello received two pairs of boots, he is making right now the casts, he promised me a lot of picks in the process.
Cheers
Giovanni

Crow, I have some troops coming up, but I might be able to help with a size 8 shoe (as that is what I have) after the trooping is done... I'll keep you updated

P.S. I wear a size 9 and these do fit pretty comfortably, so I am sure anyone in a 8.5-9 range could wear these ;)

Yeah, I got rid of my Bed-Stus a few years ago and wish I hadn't. I'll be watching this thread for updates, as I'm very interested.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back