SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett

Dutch

Active Hunter
I've never put up pics of my Fett before... I don't know, I've had my reservations I guess. But after talking to some of my fellow TDH'ers at CV, I've decided to put up a couple. These are some of the ones I like... enjoy!

Any feedback is welcomed. I am in the process of upgraded a few parts, so this is not the final version ....it never is.... :wacko

30880_393865199850_838619850_3937567_4863804_n.jpg

21931_285495679850_838619850_3342628_3689759_n.jpg

taken at Disney's Star Wars Weekends '09
boba_sww_low.jpg

Boba_hiRez_NEW_low.jpg

Me and the Man!
25014_1229865035774_1503544214_30510057_450449_n.jpg

I couldn't find a picture of me from the back to show my Jetpack, so here it is.
IMG_0054-1.jpg

...now, go hunt something!!!

Dutch

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Hunters!

Here's the breakdown:

Helmet: BKBT converted Jango bucket
Flight Suit: BobaMaker
Vest, Neck Seal, Pouches, Spats: LadySewForUs
Jet Pack: MLC (painted by a friend of mine)
Chest, Back, Cod, Hip Armor: BobaMaker
Shoulders, Knees: Cucblak
Gauntlets: Ruffkin
Boots: CABoots / Spikes: BobaMaker
Shin Tools: BobaMaker
Cape: TK409 (but have since upgraded to a cape from Woodman)
Gloves: Evolution
Amo Belt, Girth Belt, Braids, Blaster: Unknown

I think that's it....

It looks REALLY GOOD, to make some observations though IMHO its a bit clean for a ROTJ Fett he should be a dirty boy especially down at the bottom of the legs now i cant see all the way to your feet but Im gonna assume its as clean as the rest of the suit...looks a little dirty just not as dirty as the movie, i know the SE photoshoot was a bit of a clean fett...if you wanted to make any modifcations first thing I see besides the cleanliness are...the pouches on the ammo belt should be connected to the girth and add more leather pouches, the top of the jetpack needs to have more silver going on than red/black...it should as fade up from a dark red/black to silver faster than yours does.

AoSW_1999-01-17_Fett_007.JPG

freaking great work Im so jealous...... may I ask you painted your helmet ? I'm on the search again for someone to finish my helmet up.

It looks REALLY GOOD, to make some observations though IMHO its a bit clean for a ROTJ Fett he should be a dirty boy especially down at the bottom of the legs now i cant see all the way to your feet but Im gonna assume its as clean as the rest of the suit...looks a little dirty just not as dirty as the movie, i know the SE photoshoot was a bit of a clean fett...if you wanted to make any modifcations first thing I see besides the cleanliness are...the pouches on the ammo belt should be connected to the girth and add more leather pouches, the top of the jetpack needs to have more silver going on than red/black...it should as fade up from a dark red/black to silver faster than yours does.

THX Dom! Yeah he is a bit clean. That's why I'm in the process of redoing a few things - making him more dirty is on top of the list. As far as the Jet Pack goes. I see what you're saying, but like I mentioned, I didn't paint it. A buddy of mine did. So as inaccurate as it may be, it's gonna have to stay that way because I wouldn't dare and attempted to repaint it. I'd mess it up somehow.

freaking great work Im so jealous...... may I ask you painted your helmet ? I'm on the search again for someone to finish my helmet up.

THX Mikey! I don't know who painted it. I got lucky and found it on ebay just as it is. All I had to do was fix the range finder and add padding to the inside.

Dutch fantastic work love how it all turned out!!! If he is going off of the MOM exhibit then his pouches are fine.

THX deadland... appreciate it!

Its not bad bud....you could take the missile off tape off below the top part and mist silver to get it looking spot on but yeh its all good if ur worried about messing it up...all in all its looking really good

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back