My Jango Fett

Looks really nice...you can always try some drybrush weathering to hide some of the paint smudges a bit. also that light blue looks a little too blue and not so much a bluish gray but perhaps it is the lighting. Looks good.

Here is the blue I used if it helps: Rustoleum Painter's Touch Satin Slate Blue (249066)

Don't worry about hiding sins, sins are the reason my jet pack is weathered :)

Thanks for the heads up on the colour. I think I'll try to pick up a few Montana rattlecans in a better shade. Finished my DarkSide knees last night. Not much left to do now. I need to chicago screw the holsters to the thigh armour, attach elastic to the shins and boot armour, fit the harness to the JP, and then just final fit and weathering. I would say 95% done.

It looks GREAT! It think that when it will be complete it will look even better! How much time did it take to make the whole thing?

The helmet visor is dark grey not green. I believe this is screen-accurate.

Either color is considered canon for Jango. In the Bounty Hunter video game, his visor is green, thus the allowance for either color... especially seeing as the dark green appears black when the helmet is being worn.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back