(Finally) Starting

Jasjin

New Hunter
Hello everyone:
I have been lurking on TDH for a while now, procrastinating on building a BF suit. I was at CV and TDH booth was one of my first stops. I was impressed! I spoke with several of you, including the Mandalorian Mercs, about the whole process. Unfortunately, I was not able to get details on helmet purchasing, so I'm looking for advice.

The trouble I am having is finding someone, anyone, who sells a blank helmet at a reasonable price (I'm thinking between $100 and $300). I can probably build the rest of the suit (except jetpack maybe), and I would very much like to start on the helmet.

Can anyone point me to a trusted seller with quality? I am not interesting in anything that is other than accurate.

I'm sure the answer might be in the forums, but I can't seem to locate buying info. Lots of debate on the helmets, but a general reluctance to link to purchasing options.

Great community guys. I like that (most) everyone is polite and patient-- especially with us newbies.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back