Im stuck with my helmet PLEASE HELP

Vandal

New Hunter
So i spent about 2 weeks working on my bucket i got a maniquein head covered it on carborad to my heads measure ments then built my bucket ut of clay, i think it as a pretty good build, however today i took the mold off the head and it is far to small for me... i need to know how to buld a proportional helmet, and an easier way to do it if possible

May I suggest using WizardOfFlight's helmet templates. They are for the standard size helmet. If you find it too loose then just get head padding like the kind in bike safety helmets or you can buy foam and custom cut it so the helmet fits your head properly.

One more thing, it's much harder to custom build a helmet so it is the perfect size for your head without any padding on the inside for stability when wearing it. It's much easier to build the standard size helmet from the available templates then using padding on the inside to fit your head.

Hope that helps.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back