My custom Mandalore helmet

• Thread starter DanakinSkywalker
  • Start date
Very nice! I love seeing people do diffrent versions of the mandalore helmet.The great thing about doing your own is no matter how many helmets you put next to each other they are all slightly different and unique.Very good job.-Jason

Thanks again everyone. The original color scheme I was going to go with was Jango's from Open Seasons #3. I've changed many things since then, but the helmet turned out similar. When I saw Foxbatkllr's suit at SDCC this year, I thought to myself 'Damn, someone beat me to it'. But no worries, the suit itself will be very different from the others.

Nice bucket, I'm in the process of making 3 sets of armor. Which means 3 different color schemes, & I think the color scheme you did may inspire me to make a similar but not exact color for 1 set of armor.

I'll take some pics tonight of my first 2 sets that are nearly completed & post them A.SAP -

Again nice work, Aurabesh looks fantastic!

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back