Picture Request for Owners of Real Webley MK1

dcarty

New Hunter
Hello Everyone,

If I can impose I need a bit of assistance from owners of real Webley MK1 Flare guns. Thanks to a fellow member over at the RPF I was able to finally get ahold of one of Hand Schaub's bronze Webley castings (I had signed up for his original run back in "the before time" and had to drop out when my wife got pregnant with our daughter and have wanted one ever since but I digress).

I need some hi-rez reference pics to help me finish this thing up properly. I've taken some pictures of the casting I own to illustrate the pics I would like and placed them into an album on photobucket linked below. This might also provide a valuable reference for others who are in the same boat.

Many Thanks!

Dave C

http://preview.tinyurl.com/Webley-Album-DC

Edit--I accidentally posted this in the Helmet Forum if the Mods would please move it where it needs to be

This is a No. 1 MK I, 1915. Hope it helps.

IMG_1075.JPG

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_1072.JPG

IMG_1071.JPG

IMG_1068.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

Lufo--is that serial number 540? That one used to be mine! :) Sweet to see it again, if it is! I was two owners ago for it. :) Take good care of her!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back