General Grievous Clone Wars 3D Version!!

MatrixSkull

New Hunter
Hi guys:

Well along with presentations, I want to show this model that I built myself, it took 8 months to make 3D models, learning only with tutorials on "youtube", mastered this art.
This model is the General grievous clone wars version, which will be constructed in real-sized paper, here I want to make an advance on my model, you can have some corrections in the process, also will have textures, I hope I hope you enjoy your opinions.

translated in google

Bueno junto con presentarme, les quiero mostrar este modelo que lo he construido yo, llevo 8 meses en esto de hacer modelos en 3D, aprendiendo solo con tutoriales en "youtube", dominé este arte.
Este modelo es el General grievous version clone wars, que sera contruido en papel de tamaño real, aca les quiero dejar un avance de mi modelo, puede tener algunas correcciones en el proceso, ademas tendra texturas, ojala les guste espero sus opiniones.

rrr.pngrrrr.png

S A L U D O S

If you are planning on making it life-sized, you might want to put more details in the curved parts of the mesh. Mostly the head and the round parts of the joints.
Great work! I'm still learning to model in 3d as well. I wish all the best of luck to you! Keep up the good work!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back