Hello All

jmorrone

Active Hunter
Hello, I am new to this forum and after attending Celebration V here in Orlando last weekend I decided it is time for me to get into this armor building. I may have seen many of you at the Celebration. After chatting with some folks over at the Dented Helmet booth I discovered this site and am very excited to get to building.

First thanks for having me.
Second although I have used the search function quite a bit on here, I would like some opinions as to some places to find the most realistic helmet I can. I am not opposed to buying one (if I do this route I would like it unfinished so that I can paint it myself) or creating one from scratch, which again I would love to but I want to get the dimensions as close to movie style as possible.

So I guess my question after reading this is which helmet do most people here consider closest to the movie. I think in my reading it is between the MS1 and the Mystery Helmet, although I admit I'm not 100% sure. If anyone can guide me on this or refer me to people selling (shells) of these helmets I would appreciate it. Again thanks for having me.

~J

Hi J,

Welcome aboard bro... :) you've come to t right place for all things Fett!!

MS1, that's a lid I've not heard of for a while... but if your wanting as close to movie sized then I'd suggest you tap up FP (Chris) he has a current run of MR prototype lids that allot of guys have bought and is a very clean cast lid (kit form).

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back