Return of the Jedi Cut Scene

Replicant Shadow

Active Hunter
After a whole day of moving and storage, and bummed about missing CV, I see this on my Facebook news feed. Wow.

Revealed today at a Celebration V:

Last edited by a moderator:
that would be cool if it was sweet ,but they most likely just CG'd it ,for like everyone's saying hype for the blueray's

ps : ever wonder if lukes saber is green cause he use's qui-gon's crystal that obi would have left over with his stuff .....( even though luke had the green saber before we knew of quigon )

Over the RPF everyone says it's original footage from the 80's. And the original colour of the lightsaber was blue, as you can see in all the RotJ original trailers, but they turned it green because the scenes with the sky washed the lightsaber blade.

I saw it in person, there's no question as to its authenticity in my mind. It was very clearly original, not newly filmed. Don't rely on the ****** youtube versions to make your judgment.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back