So any TDH plans for PAX this year (Sept. 3-5)?

DP74

Hunter
Just posting to see if TDH has any plans for PAX in Seattle this year? My wife and I have tickets to hit it on the Friday - it'll be our first PAX even though we've planned to go to it every year for the past 5 years! LOL
Hope to see a table or some kind of TDH representation there!!!

J

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that there will be a TDH booth present at PAX. I wish that I was going this year. I've gone previously with a friend and I can tell you that you will have a blast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, we aren't planning to be at PAX, but now that we have our busts, we are going to begin working up a "Convention Package" where we will be willing to ship out supplies, and the mannequins if TDH members are willing to man a table at conventions we won't attend. It is going to take us a while to get it all together and it will be expensive on the shipping, so we have to limit it to only conventions of a certain size, but one of the purposes of getting the displays built was so that we could have them available at more conventions throughout the year!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back