Accepted to the 501st! ESB Fett

Drexx Korso

Hunter
P8080095.JPGP8080099.JPGP8080111.JPGP8080105.JPGP8080109.JPGP8080093.JPGP8080104.JPGP8080102.JPG

I applied to the 501st last night and was accepted on the first try (within 12 hours)!

BH-5441 reporting for duty. Proud to join the ranks and even prouder that I was accepted as Boba Fett for my first costume.

Here's some pics of the finished product. I have lots of progress pics but they're on my laptop which blew up 3 weeks ago... when I get it fixed I'll post some of those pics as well.

Just want to send a heartfelt thanks to all the great members who directly and indirectly helped and offered guidance and support over the course of this ten month project. (and its not completely finished as far as far as I'm concerned... already eyeballing a couple upgrades, hehe). Couldn't have done it without the help of everyone and this site!

I'm not gonna list everybody I need to thank but I do want to /tiphat to Fettdad... your awesome bro, always around to answer question when I needed a little help! Thank you.

At some point I'll list all the parts/makers but for the most part its all top of the line. Can't wait for my first troop in it this week at CV. Looking forward to meeting some fellow TDHers that are gonna be there!

Thanks again to everyone... this is such an awesome feeling (y) :cheers

Welcome to Star Garrison we are now brothers. CV for the 1st troop is a memory in the making for sure. The suit looks totally awesome!

congratulations on getting accepted! the day of your approval is one that you won't forget for a long time. i will be two years official this october 5th.

Thanks guys!

I'm just gonna list the suit parts/maker

Bucket - Terminalfetter
Flightsuit/pouches - Bobamaker
Flax Vest - Ladysewforus
Cape/Braids - Woodman
Jetpack/Guants/Boots - MOW
Knees - FP rubber
Sidearm - Mojofett
EE3/JP harness - Fettdad
Shoulders - Bobamaker
Chest/Cod/Back - FP
Chestlights -
Voice Amp -
Gloves - Me
Girth Belt - Me
Belt -
Paint (JP/Armor/Guants/Boots/Knees - Me), (Bucket - Terminalfetter)
Sidearm holster - Original Nemrod
JP beacon/stabilizer/guant darts - Serenity

I think that's most everything, sorry if I forgot anything/anyone or misspelled a screen name, its a little late.
I'll add the couple names that I missed for the other parts later.

I think you have my old helmet! That or its 100% identical to mine haha.. I had a TF bucket... was the most beautiful helmet I have ever seen! Your suit is top knotch bro! Take pride in it!

El1te

absolutely amazing Fett man! and yes, T, that is your old helmet...still as beautiful as ever! congrats on your acceptance, brother! pleasure helping ya out, and very honored to have been part of this Fett!! cheers!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back