Shadow guard costume

Jnjoker100

New Hunter
I was looking for a good bit of information on the shadow guard (under robe) costume and all I could find was one picture. Is there a back plate? Where is his blaster holstered etc...

ALSO,

Im looking for information on fabrication of his lance

I believe there is a back plate. I would check videos and stills from the Force Unleashed game as one possible reference. As far as fabrication of the lance goes there are various sites that sell LED kits and adapters to mount on sink tubes or anything else for that matter. I used one to make a curved hilt out of a piece of pvc pipe.

hello,

I do not know if you need the information anymore, because no one replied very much.
but here is my information:

first of all, which one do you want to make??
this one:
EmperorsShadowGuard.jpg

or this version??:
Emperor%27s_Shadow_Guard.jpg

I have a shadow guard costume which looks like the second version.
I know for sure that my version has no armor at all, the only things that my shadow guard does have are: boots, a helmet, long black leather cloves, a (self made) lance (also called a saber pike/staff) and 2 robes.

the shadow guard on the first picture is something very different, because he does have armor, but he doesn't have any robes except for around his waist.
also his armor looks like some other characters from the star wars movies, such like a stormtrooper and a imperial officer.
and to answer your question: yes this version has a backplate that looks like something between the one of boba fett and the one of a stormtrooper.

as for the saber pike/staff I don't know very much about that, because mine does not look like these versions very much.
but I think I am going to make a new one :D.
but maybe this will help you out:
starwarstv37darthtemocph9.jpg

I hope my information will help you a bit :D.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask ;).

greetings
Marielle

I forgot something.

If you want to have more information about molding and all those things, you can better go to this website:
FORCEPIKE.NET - Royal Guards of the 501st

this site has a forum and is special made for making and showing: Royal guards, Senate guards, Shadow guards, and any other guard.

hope to see another guard who's also protecting the emperor :D

greetings
Marielle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back