My Hasbro Blaster Paintjob

. Gun1.jpgGun2.jpg
<B>

looks good mate; deefo need to get me hands on one

FS Pilot - theres a whole thread on this regarding length
overall its a bit smaller than the MR most reckon - about 6 inches overall length wise, and by 10% on most bits.
the most noticeable is the stock being way to short, but IMHO modd-able

I got one a few days ago and just got finished painting it. If I remember correctly it's 33% smaller than the full size blaster.
Having one of these at a convention you'd probably be laughed out of the room, but just at a Halloween party it's a nice cheap alternative.

I got one a few days ago and just got finished painting it. If I remember correctly it's 33% smaller than the full size blaster.
Having one of these at a convention you'd probably be laughed out of the room, but just at a Halloween party it's a nice cheap alternative.

I think its too generous. 10% were by some guys on the RPF. I am thinking 20% is prob about right. the blaster is meant to be 24 inches long, think most blasters are 30 inches, give or take.

great pic by kalkamel next to an actual webley casting - kal, if you want me to remove lmk!

fettblaster.jpg

passable I think if you mod the stock. even better if you mod the barrel as well.
afterall, why most people wouldnt laugh TK out the room with their Hasbro mods surprises me as well, but they dont. for a hyperaccurate nut - a big no-no. but for a costumer..... well just maybe, or at least I am definately gettin one and having a go at it myself before dismissing it!

FS pilot - heres the other thread I was taling abt - http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php/36480-Hasbro-s-Fett-Blaster
theres a pic of the Hasbro next to a MR in post #26

Nate

I think its too generous. 10% were by some guys on the RPF. I am thinking 20% is prob about right. the blaster is meant to be 24 inches long, think most blasters are 30 inches, give or take.

great pic by kalkamel next to an actual webley casting - kal, if you want me to remove lmk!

fettblaster.jpg

passable I think if you mod the stock. even better if you mod the barrel as well.
afterall, why most people wouldnt laugh TK out the room with their Hasbro mods surprises me as well, but they dont. for a hyperaccurate nut - a big no-no. but for a costumer..... well just maybe, or at least I am definately gettin one and having a go at it myself before dismissing it!

FS pilot - heres the other thread I was taling abt - http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php/36480-Hasbro-s-Fett-Blaster
theres a pic of the Hasbro next to a MR in post #26

Nate

Don't get me wrong, it's what I carry too. And saying people would laugh is a bit dramatic. My point was it's noticably smaller than a full size webley, mostly the stock.
Great paint job though.

rofl - no offence meant or taken mate
but I DO mean it abt the E-11's modded from a Hasbro (I have one too, but I added like an inch to the barrel) - they look quite wrong with just added greebs. but I cant afford anything else, esp.ly since the Hasbro is perfectly acceptable 501 clearance wise.
someone else was saying that next to a hyperfirm, the Hasbro is just ridiculously undersized.
think the bare minimum of lengthening the stock will make a world of difference. The one in the pic I provided is comepltely un-modded

Paint job looks good. Bottom line these are being made for kids, they are small... fun to play with? Yes. Accurate for costuming or collecting? No. :)

I recently bought the hasbro fett blaster and found that there was a bit to much flex between the pistol grip and the stock so I dismantled the stock and filled the gaps with car body filler. the weapon now feels more sturdy as well as a bit more weighty.

For me I took apart the stock and left the pistol part together scuffed everything up painted with flat black, then add rust but there are other ways this was for a child and didnt really need to get in depth, my personal blaster is painted completely different way and youd need to get the whole blaster apart as it might get wet inside

I just got one but I can't seen to get the barrel or the handle apart. :confused

It dosen't make sense... HELP!

I don't wan't to ruin the electronics cause they seem pretty awsome.

Thanks, Darth.

They are pretty cool.. a bit small of course but still cool to say the least... picked one up yesterday for a variant I'm doing for next year's Cons...

Just a fyi: thats not a real webley casting.

It could have some webley parts, but it looks like a sculpt. The grip, and d bracket are for sure not webley. I didnt disect it, but thats not a webley.

Id like to take one of these and make a pistol out of it. Would make a great merc sidearm.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back