Rubber Jango knees?

Lassiter

Jr Hunter
Haven't seen this and was wondering does anyone make rubber Jango knee Armor?
And would it look very different from cold cast knees?
Just curious, knees i have feel a little too tight.

Never been done. They would look pretty close to coldcast, but not exact. I found that Vacuum formed worked better for me. The fiberglass was too tight when I tried to bend. The plastic vac form knees have flex to them and are probably a heck of a lot cheaper. (If those rubber knees were available).

Thanks.
Yeah that's the problem as i move the knees feel like they bind then work themselves out from the knee joint.
Will probably get a vacc formed set to see how it fits, but would really hate to break up the coldcast set it is just to good looking.
Now i am thinking what would it take to make the molds to do a rubber knee set, not that i have any experience doing anything like that, just the curiosity getting the better of me lol.

Rub and buff on the knees and nobody will know the differnece. They are far enough away from other parts, down low and most people are looking at your suit as a whole, not parts. You'll be fine.

i think cruzer started working on these a while back, but then i don't know what ever happened with it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back