CV: So what autograghs ar you planning to get?

Muad Dib

Active Hunter
In a perfect world, I'm sure we'd love them all but I know MY finances don't allow it.
I definately plan on Jeremy Bulloch because Fett is naturally my favorite character, Ben Burtt because I've always liked his personallity and his contribution to ILM and their movies through sound, and Anthony Daniels because I thought 3PO was funny when I was a kid.

Which do you guys want and what are the reasons? Are you a STAR WARS completist, fan of the specific actor/actress, or do you just like the character?

i not going to make it to c5 but i got a friend who's getting carrie fisher's for me. he's taking the base of a slave leia statue for me to get signed . i want jeremy's but going to wait till i can get a pic with him. hope my fett is done before then.
david

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a jeremy that I bought a long time ago already signed but I want to get one in person. Crazy, I know but...

I'm hoping for most of the Clone Wars cast, particularly Dee Bradley Baker and Ashley Eckstein. I'm really hoping to meed up with Dave Filoni at some point and get a pic / autograph / something. I'm really all into the TCW people this year. I've met just about all of the OT people short of Harrison Ford, so it's time for a new generation!

Yeh I have a Jeremy Bullock signed Fett figure...Id like to meet him though for sure....You didnt plan on getting my autograph?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back