As you wish.

MrUmbrage

New Hunter
Hello everyone.

I came upon this site while googling the new fett helmet coming out later this month and am really excited about learning how to make a costume for myself and my son. Hopefully I pass muster and get to all that. In the meantime, for those who are curious, I live in NYC and work a job I hate. I dream of working on my own terms, of being able to negotiate my own salary based on the quality of my work and of only being beholden to my word. But for now, I'm content to read almost anything I can get my hands on and trying to get my boy to be curious about the world instead of just a collection of wires tethered to a monitor (like his old man, ha). Well, that's me in a nutshell, if you're curious as to the rest, feel free to ask.

Welcome to you both. This is the magical land of Wotthahell, where your money comes to life and goes on long journeys never to be seen again. Oddly enough, cool Fett things soon find you to take their place. :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back