FETTPRIDE : ANNOUNCEMENT - BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

A lot of great things on the horizon indeed. I forgot to mention that the ESB gauntlet project is also a collaborative effort and the final pieces are yet to be shown. As I said before, the current pics you guys are reposting are teasers. Even the flamethrower has been
retooled as well and has yet to be shown. It didn't make it to teaser pic day :lol: Some other exciting tid bits too, but I didn't want to let too many of those kitty cats out yet. Saving it for the return from C5.

Oooh...guessing my ESB gaunts will be of the newest flavor? Can't wait!! (y)

Nope, traveling light this trip ! To be honest, I didn't even know I was going to C5 until about 2 weeks ago or less.
So it's been a bit of a bear to make sure everything is organized enough for me to leave :lol:

At this point, it's me, a bag of clothes, a phone and thumb drive ! The necessities ;)
Leaving in the a.m. so I'm sure I'll see a lot of you VERY soon !

Chris

It's a great looking site, but I am getting an error. When I click on Vader armor and mask it takes me to fett armor and helmet. And it's in french? I believe I have your gauntlets from way back in 2004 they were vacuform, and they are still holding up very well, with just a couple of small cracks in them. Every time I wear the Fett I am the hit of the troop. Keep up the good work.

I could translate it if Chris needed to, but I don't think so.
It's not in Spanish, it's in Latin... though why I'm not sure.

Chris, I have been trying to get an order going but I have had trouble making contact. Is there some other sort of protocal I need to follow? Let me know. Thanks.

The latin is just there as a place holder until Chris gets to those parts of the site.

Travisi, Chris just got back from CV so he's just getting sorted back home and wadding through all the other PMs that he has most likely recieved. I'm sure that he will contact you back soon enough.

How should we go about contacting you? I was waiting for a PM about where to send payment, but haven't heard back in over a month. I see that you are busy, and didn't know if I should go through your site now or a PM here.
:)

Just tying up all of my business as noted in my Update thread before I left for C5. It was a busy time for me in the last month, I appreciate everyone bearing with me. I've spent the last 4 days after returning from C5 getting everything caught up for final shipping on Monday. So as of Monday we'll have a clean slate again ;)

Yorke, I will be responding to messages this afternoon. Stand by :D

Best,

Chris

Yorke you shoulda just grabbed him at CV he was the old guy at the TDH table ;)

If he doesnt get back to u I have the info you need but Im sure he'll get back at you

This is how to get in contact with Chris PM him and wait a week or so and then PM him again...hes a super busy guy he doesnt have slave workers like he may say

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chris,

Sent you a couple of PM's and an email or two for good measure. I know you're busy, just want to make sure that you got my money :D

Thanks,
Jack

Let me clarify;

Chris' products don't just raise the bar, they establish what we should all strive for - accuracy.
Are they perfect? No, but they are as close as you can get (until Chris revises them again LOL)

I really have to hand it to chris for offering these "budget friendly" prices.For the quality he provides, he could easily have charged more for these-and they would still be worth every penny.

I recently sold my ROTJ Boba costume. It was comprised of the best parts I could find at the time - Bobamaker,MLC,& Marrow Son. All of which are awesome people and make really good parts.
But...
My new suit (yeah, I'm already making a replacement) will be all Fettpride (except the pack, which he doesn't make... YET;) )
Why?
Because I am an accuracy nut and firmly believe in buying the very best that you can afford the first time. Why waste money upgrading later?

If anyone is straddling the fence trying to decide which armor,gauntlets,or helmet to buy, look no further and just get them from Chris.

and no, he didn't pay me to post this LOL ;)

For the past few months I have been researching both fan made parts and actual film parts used to make Boba. I wanted Mando armor and I wanted to join the 501st. So for my very first build I decided on going with a screen accurate Boba. I have indeed been on the fence about who to go with and where to start. This post pushed me over the fence into Chris's yard :)

Hi guys, My name is Steven and I'm From Moreno Valley, CA. I just bought my first FP helmet today and i cant wait to start building this suit! I was on the hunter's lair for about 6 years, but i recently sold my predator suit so I can start building my fett. What seems to be the most definative suit; ESB, ROTJ or SE?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back