Screen Used Boba Fett Helmet Dimensions

Hello Everyone

just a quick question in the book From "Star Wars to Indiana Jones" it states that the dimensions of the Boba Fett helmet are 38 x 38 x 53 cm.

Who produces the helmet that are closest to the original helmet dimensions, I have the Fettpride version and it mesured it and its 26 x 26 x 33 cm.

Cinema Gary :)

One should also remember, if the dimensions in From Star Wars to Indiana Jones are even correct, that the helmet pictured is a stunt helmet, cast for Return of the Jedi from the hero Empire Strikes Back hero helmet.

I own a copy of that book and I've always taken those measurements with a grain of salt. The 53cm measurement must include the height of the stalk/RF assembly.

Just curious as to what part of the helmet they are getting the 26 cm x 26 cm measurements from? Is that the helmet base? Also, are these the closest dimensions to the screen used helmet or has this info been updated?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back