Clone getting close

Stinkape fett

Active Hunter
Didn't know there was a spot for clones here, but there is so i'll post up some pics. This clone was given to me" Thanks Razor":D . It was partially trimmed out and partially glued prior to what I did, it's getting there , still working on it, but you'll get the idea..

DSC08365.jpg

DSC08864.jpg DSC09026.jpg DSC09183.jpg DSC09194.jpg

DSC09199.jpgMight troop in it this weekend not sure yet, and that is on a manniquin not me LOL:lol:

Man looks good not sure about the lid it seems a bit wide at the bottom...but the weathering looks great and the armor too...if you know anyone looking for some armor Im selling a set of clone6 armor for cheap

I just re-read the first post, iffin this was GIVEN to you as in free then good on ya, I would love to have something this good given to me.

That's sweet dude. You are one lucky trooper. Great looking armor. I think the helmet looks good. I don't think it's too wide at the bottom.

Great work!
I've not yet tried the search command (which I probably should have done first) but is there a good thread on the site for weathering, or could you point me in the right direction?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back