Threading US Divers Buckle?

FettObsessed

New Hunter
I was wondering how most of you are "threading" your US Divers buckle. I've attached a picture of how I thought but am not 100% sure if thats how its suppose to be. Let me know with your thoughts.

Untitled-1.jpg

I do mine so that the excess is on the back of the buckle, not in front. Otherwise you'll have a floppy section of webbing hanging out.

Mine isn't stitched on. Threading it through the buckle secures it just fine.

Based on your diagram, I put the strap over the top, through the slot closest to the BBF stamp, under, then back up through the second slot.

Mine was already threaded on the belt webbing by terry and it goes completely opposite the way yuo have it not wrong i would say but i dunno...under over under...need to stitch mine to keep it put

I don't have my buckle stitched on. Depending on the webbing, seatbelt type and you thread onside through the slots and through the buckle, with the other side of the webbing over the face of that, slide it to the centre and close. For scuba type webbing you thread through the slots and have the extra go out the back of the buckle as only one thickness of scuba webbing will go through the closure. Hope that helps.

Rob.

need to get that extra through at the end...was fitting the harness to my JP and backplate and that strap kept coming loose while i was dancing with my freshly painted JP

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back