TDH Celebration 5 Group Photo on Sunday

Star Wars Chick

Sr Hunter
There will be a group photo for all you TDH'ers on Sunday at Celebration 5 at noon. It will be on the Photo Stage in Hall B3. At Celebration V, they're going to have a stage set up in the midst of the Celebration Experience Exhibit Hall specifically for fan group photos. This is about a 20-foot round stage, with steps up all around, and a larger area surrounding. So please, come and join us for a group photo. Costumed or non costumed members are all welcome to join us! We want to make this our biggest photo yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Art and I can't do Saturday and we would like to be in it. I thought about Friday but figured it would be the same thing, that a lot of people won't be there. At Comic Con Sunday seems to be a really busy day so I signed us up for Sunday.

I am still not sure if I can swing this, it's gonna be hit run with red-eye's and all if I do go. I will move my tentative Sunday departure to Monday morning for the shoot

I am not sure if I can get more than one time for us to do pictures but I have written Mary Franklin about it to see if it is possible. But Sunday is a definite yes. This will be a huge stage with giant replicas of the Clone Wars Characters-the same stage present at Comic Con the past 2 years. It will not only be a photo op for us, but for fans to take pictures with us.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back