Plo Kloon WIP

Thanks for all the kind comments chaps, you are too kind!
Did the first pull a few days ago and painted it up last night. I also mounted in the high powered magnets that hold the goggles in position. I'm meeting up with the guy that commissioned this at the weekend for a general fitting and for making the harness that will hold the breather mask in position.
DSC04322.jpg

DSC04327.jpg

DSC04329.jpg

this is truly a masterpiece! If you going to sell masks like this I would be the first one to buy one (and I'm sure manny more would be intrested too!)

Great work! I love to follow threads like thees!

Wow... simply incredible!!!!

I'd love to know what you'd want for one of these, providing you ever do a run. This easily blows away any currently available Plo mask out there... bar none.

Wow... simply incredible!!!!

I'd love to know what you'd want for one of these, providing you ever do a run. This easily blows away any currently available Plo mask out there... bar none.

Go ahead and shoot him a PM; I did. Julian is very nice and very responsive. :)

This guy is all finished now.
The breather mask snaps onto the main mask using popper fasteners so was able to do away with the under harness. The dendrils just detach from their connectors.
The whole costume is being unveiled at Invasion Belfast 3 at the beginning of October so I'll post up some pics with the costume then.
Thanks again for all the kind words guys, it really means alot! Cheers!
DSC04453.jpg

DSC04449.jpg

Currently doing Tarfful on the side. 3 other guys in the Emerald Garrison including our resident Wookie Master Dougie Fett are all making Wookies.
But I'm really toying witha few different ideas for the next build after Tarfful. I have a ton of commissions to get through first so it'll be a while away yet.
Any of you guys got any suggestions?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back