Plo Kloon WIP

Darth Serberus

New Hunter
Here's a few pics of a mask I have recently started for one of the guys in the Emerald Garrison.
Jedi Master Plo Kloon.
It is being built on a generic sized head so it should fit most.
Haven't quite decided on the final casting yet, might go silicone or foam latex.
The mouth piece is done in bronze resin with a fan and mic fitted. This will be mounted on seperate head straps that go under the mask. This should help make it more 'troopable' ie. you will be able to remove it. The eye pieces will also be finished in the same material.
Pics are off an Iphone so they're a bit shoddy. I'll take some better ones next week.
IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

very nice job, i was going to do one of these....................now i have to think of something else to do. but awesome job.

Finished the goggles yesterday. They are going to be held to the mask by magnets so there are no issues with hiding the fixings.
Decided to totally remake a face mask as I wasn't happy with how the tusks were sitting plus it was a bit on the heavy side! (that's the old face mask in the pic)
The new version is way lighter and much more refined as I managed to get rid of most of the casting joints. I also to got a much better finish from the bronze resin.
DSC04203.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back