Good source of braided bolo found

Cruzer - how many yards do we need. How many yards did you need for your 36" waist?

Welllll...actually I'm at about 37" now:p, but I ordered the 28 yard quantity and had about 8'-10' of cord left over when I made the 37" girthbelt seen in the pic.

Basically the way I figure out how much I need is get a waist circumference measured with a cloth tape at the navel, add 2" to that length, and then multiply it by the number of rows I want on my girthbelt. Something I should mention is that I did notice that 20 rows of this bolo gave me a girthbelt that was 5.25" wide. On this particular girthbelt, I added an additional row because the wearer is 5'9", and he can always cut off a row if it looks too wide when he actually tries it on.(y)

I just finished making a belt using this supplier and Im happy to say the results were great.

I used sandpaper to weather the bolo cords before attaching them to the backing.

Regards,
Chris A.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back